April 5, 2017
Over the past 5 year, Love Be has grown into a wonderful business that seeks to bless and help others by capturing once in a life time moments. Building a team that shares the same enthusiasm, joy, and passion for this work, is a dream of mine. In the fall, my dear friend, Ryane, came on board to help edit part time, and I’m so excited to bring on a 2017 Summer Intern and keep growing the Love Be team. Read more below!
I am looking for someone who can commit to working approximately 10-15 hours a week with a somewhat flexible schedule.
– Someone who has a passion for photography, weddings, and organization.
– A great work ethic is super important to me, as well as someone who loves to learn, can work and problem solve independently, and is very responsible.
– Someone who is willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done and contribute to a team.
– Someone who is very familiar with Social Media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and Periscope.
– A working knowledge of Photoshop, Lightroom, Illustrator, and WordPress would be a bonus!
– Someone who loves music, coffee, and dogs.
– Someone who is interested and willing to assist at weddings (usually on Saturdays).
Here are some of the things you can expect to learn:
– The basics of social media to grow a small business and interacting with followers
– How to maintain photography equipment
– The flow of a wedding day and working with vendors
– What it takes to make weddings, sessions, and editorial/styled shoots successful
– The big and little things required to keep a studio running smoothly
– Writing occasional posts on the blog
– How a bustling wedding photography business is run in high wedding season
This position is unpaid, but we are happy to work with you to get college credit if that’s something your school offers.
Sound like you? Please fill out THIS FORM no later than April 30, 2017 at 11:59pm. Please let me know in the comments if you have any questions. Please do not email your application to me or email me to confirm receipt. We will be in touch with applicants who we think might be a good fit by May 8th!
I can’t wait to hear from y’all!!